1. Net version preparation
The screen is made according to the designed pattern. The color pattern part adopts 300 mesh screen, and the light emitting part adopts 100 ï½ž 200 mesh screen. The specific mesh is determined according to the particle size of the selected luminescent material. For small screens and luminescent materials with large particle sizes, choose a screen with a large mesh. Adhesives are screen printed from 100 to 200 mesh. The contours of the screen layer of the protective layer, cover layer, and adhesive layer should cover the entire pattern, that is, all the outlines of the entire pattern are blank parts, so as to ensure the quality of the pattern. When making a plate, pay attention to that the thermal transfer pattern after printing is reversed. The screen should be reversed to ensure that the pattern after thermal transfer is positive.
2. Raw materials
Transfer paper, luminescent material, thermal transfer ink, thermal transfer adhesive, solvent.
1) Substrate: The selected material should have good release property, which can make the printed pattern peel off from the substrate smoothly. Generally choose single-sided coated silicon paper, the thickness should be appropriate, in the case of acceptable prices, it is best to use a thicker coated silicon paper, so as to avoid uneven patterns.
2) Selection of luminescent material: The particle size of the luminescent material should be appropriate. If the luminescence pattern is too large, the luminescence pattern is rough, and if the luminescence material is too small, the pattern produced by the same amount of luminescence material has poor toughness. Generally, the particle size of the luminescent material is 10-25 Î¼m.
3) Thermal transfer ink: The choice of thermal transfer ink is determined by the luminescent material. The ordinary luminescent material is not resistant to water, and the pH of the ink used should be in the range of 6 ~ 8; only the specially treated luminescent material can choose water-based thermal Transfer ink, but the price of this kind of luminescent material is relatively high, this method is rarely used in general. The products introduced in this article use oil-based thermal transfer inks. Because of the use of luminescent materials, the transparency of the ink must be good so as not to affect the luminous effect and luminous brightness. The color of the ink selected in the pattern layer must be bright, so as to ensure that the produced pattern has a strong three-dimensional sense and good visual effect.
4) Thermal transfer adhesive: There are no special requirements, as long as the thermal transfer to the clothing has good adhesion.
5) Solvent: medium dry agent is generally used.
The process flow of thermal transfer is: processing of base paper â†’ printing protective layer â†’ printing pattern layer â†’ printing light-emitting layer â†’ printing cover layer â†’ printing adhesive layer â†’ drying â†’ packaging
1) Protective layer: Use 300 mesh screen printing to print the transparent thermal transfer ink (if the ink viscosity is too large, you can use thinner to dilute to a suitable viscosity), the entire pattern is printed with transparent ink, mainly used to protect the pattern layer , Make the pattern wear-resistant, washable, chemical resistant, and play a role in positioning the pattern. Use natural drying or low temperature drying.
2) Pattern layer: The pattern layer can be printed once with thermal transfer color ink. The screen mesh used is 300 mesh, and the viscosity can be adjusted with thinner according to the actual situation. The order of printing is mainly based on the color from dark to light. Pay attention to the accurate positioning, so as to avoid deviation when printing the light pattern again. Use natural drying or low temperature drying.
3) Light-emitting layer: The light-emitting material and the transparent thermal transfer ink are formulated into a light-emitting ink at a ratio of 1: 1, and the viscosity is adjusted with a thinner.
Adopt 100-200 mesh screen printing, the number of printing is determined according to the luminous brightness. The luminous brightness is high, the number of printing is large, the luminous brightness is low, and the number of printing is small. Generally, two printings can meet the requirements. Use natural drying or low temperature drying.
4) Cover layer: Due to the use of luminescent materials to print the pattern, a white reflective layer must be printed behind the pattern to increase the personalized effect. We use white thermal transfer ink to print the cover layer on the entire pattern with screen printing coated with a protective layer. Use natural drying or low temperature drying.
5) Adhesive layer: Finally, screen the hot melt adhesive layer with 100-200 mesh screen to ensure that it covers the entire pattern. Mainly used to bond patterns and fabrics. Use natural drying or low temperature drying.
6) Packaging: Pack the dried thermal transfer logo with packaging film and place it flat.
4. Usage and precautions
1) Place the fabric that needs to transfer the pattern on the heat transfer machine. The material of the fabric can be polyester, acrylic, nylon, etc., to ensure that the surface of the fabric is clean. Then put the dried layer of thermal transfer label adhesive towards the fabric and place it in a proper position.
2) Raise the temperature of the thermal transfer machine to 110 ï½ž 120 â„ƒ, adjust the pressure to 20 ï½ž 30N, press down the upper plate of the thermal transfer machine for 20s, then open, take out the fabric and cool it to room temperature to tear off the base paper.
3) Do not rub the pattern hard when washing the fabric with the thermal transfer pattern to avoid damage to the pattern.
4) Do not scratch the pattern with sharp objects.
5. Features of personalized thermal transfer logo
1) The transfer process is fast and the method is simple.
2) The screen printing method cannot be used for direct printing on a small area or a complex surface, but it is easy to implement using thermal transfer patterns, and can achieve multi-color printing.
3) Due to the use of luminescent materials, the decoration is stronger, which can greatly improve the product grade.
4) Strong adhesion and good wear resistance.
Hot Sell Cheese Slicer Ginger Shaver,Carrot Cabbige Slicer Kitchen Tool,Potato Onion Slicer Kitchen Gadget,Cheese Cutter
V-Boom's Industrial Co.Ltd , https://www.v-booms.com